Most people understand they need to prepare their taxes, but they may not know the full value of proactive tax planning. For the high-net-worth individual or family, tax planning needs a wider lens. Income tax is just one consideration — there are also business taxes, employer taxes, and estate and gift taxes.
Tax laws are complicated, and they change based on federal, state, and city priorities. Our professional Tax Planning & Preparation services help high-net-worth individuals, families and businesses simplify.
The goal of strategic tax planning goes beyond filling out forms, especially for high-net-worth individuals, families, and businesses. Tax planning experts work with you to develop a financial strategy that includes mitigating tax liabilities.
- Income recognition – Effectively planning the timing of income, deductions, and payments you receive can mitigate the impact of the alternative minimum tax (AMT) and ordinary taxes.
- Income shifting – Opting to divert income to individuals or entities with lower marginal tax brackets can also help reduce your tax responsibility.
- Income conversion – Converting income into tax-free or tax-deferred status or capital gain income is also a proven tax strategy you can employ.
- Deductions and credits – Maximizing your deductions of allowable expenses against earned income also helps minimize your taxable income.
Our Approach to Tax Planning & Preparation Services.
Tax implications are inherent in our investment approach. All our Enrolled Agents are involved in tax planning because it’s the only way to protect and grow your financial assets to meet your goals.
Because we consider the tax implications of our recommendations throughout the year, you avoid overthinking — and surprises. The tax code frequently changes, so planning for not only today but also for tomorrow is essential.
We also know your financial situation, so we have most of the necessary tax information ahead of the tax season. You’ll enjoy the efficiency our data-gathering process provides when we’re both your tax preparer and Tax planning Advisor.
4 TAX-EFFICIENT INVESTMENT STRATEGIES:
- Tax-free investment income generation
- Strategic capital gain recognition
- Tax-loss harvesting
- Asset location strategies between taxable and qualified accounts
YEAR-ROUND TAX PLANNING STRATEGIES:
- Tax projections
- Payroll withholding adjustments
- Maximizing deductions
Tax preparation is done Virtually by uploading all your tax documents through our Secured Portal.
In addition to this, this portal helps users to access the entire tax reports throughout the year. The last step of the process is the signature of the taxpayer, this can be done virtually through e-signatures.
To schedule a virtual appointment click here … or give us a call @ 1-512-335-8037